Most significantly large enterprises have a Windows Active Directory (AD) domain that requires management. There are many tools to manage AD, and most IT System Administrators use the “Active Directory Users and Comupters” Windows interface. Little to they know there is a much more intuitive, user friendly, and efficient tool to manage an AD domain, perform and automate AD-related tasks.
This tool is the ManageEngine ADManagerPlus.
The ADManager is a browser-based application that allows to simplify and streamline the following tasks:
- Create User Account for Multiple Users
- Modify Attributes for Multiple Users
- Reset passwords for multiple user accounts
- Change the user display name
- Create Exchange Mailbox and apply Exchange Policies
- Create Office 365 and Google Apps accounts
- Enable/disable/delete Inactive accounts in AD
- Move users between OU’s
- Automated Bulk User Management
- Mobile-based Active Directory User Management
This tool is also invaluable when performing an AD audit, as it allows to quickly and easily extract data about the current active directory setup. Commit100 used this tool in one of the most recent AD audits that we performed.
Some ADManager screenshots.
Commit100 highly recommends ADManager!