Microsoft Dynamics 365
Every company needs an Information System to support its unique business process. This may include Sales, Marketing, Quoting, Purchasing, Inventory, Production, Take offs, Accounting, Reporting, Dashboarding, and others. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the fastest growing cloud platform that can fit any requirements. It is flexible, extensible, and designed to be integrated into your business process.
World's Leading Enterprise CRM
- Real-time charts and reports to show you the inside information on your process in the form that you prefer. Dashboards that can be shared across your organisation with the help of Power BI.
- Your business process, seamlessly implemented in Dynamics.
- Documents, pictures and other files, securely stored in Microsoft Azure and attached directly to each record. Access your files from Dynamics or just like any other file on your computer.
We are confident that we can
make it work for you
Our team specializes in implementing, supporting, and training Microsoft Dynamics 365 for midsize and enterprise corporations. See a case study from our recent engagement below.
Matcor Metal Fabrication Inc.
Company quote management process was initially built on Excel, and the volume and complexity of the business process vastly outgrew the capabilities of the software. In particular, the company management was dissatisfied with weak reporting, lack of integration with file storage, and insufficient customization options. In addition, the company wanted to expedite its three-stage approval process.
Company contracted Commit100 team to provide a solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Assigned an implementation project manager (SPOC)
- Defined implementation goals, scope, and timeline
- Worked closely with the program director to determine business needs
- Customized the system to fit the business process of the customer
- Created flows on Microsoft Power Automate to accelerate and simplify quote approval process
- Built reporting tools for managers and engineers
- Integrated the CRM with Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Team
- Provided training and ongoing support after release
- Rapid adoption of the new system
- Fast quote approval process
- Even distribution of workload on account managers
- Reduced number of past-due quote submissions